Thursday, November 8, 2007

Pipe Cleaner

A couple of months ago, I decided to do a month-long raw food detox with Karyn Calabrese (owner of Karyn's Fresh Corner and Inner Beauty). I did about 80% all raw and tried to schedule in my "required"weekly colonics, but to no avail. I just couldn't find a time to get an appt. Maybe I just didn't like the idea, who know? Either way, I just didn't get them done. I did, however have good success with my detox and have felt better since my summer of ice cream, s'mores and burgers!

Well, this month, I've planned ahead and have scheduled a weekly colonic for the next month. I am working with a delightful practitioner, Starr, who is really good at what she does. Needless to say, it's not the most pleasant thing you can do to cleanse the body of toxins, but once you relax and let it do it's trick, it's really a great feeling afterward. I feel so light, alive and healthy.

It's mystifying how much can come out of a person who's only been eating fruits veggies, nuts and beans for weeks!

This whole thing is quite new to me, but I hope you'll someday try it; it's well worth it weight!

Here's to Health and Healing,
Beth

No comments: