Take the time this holiday season to:
- Read a book to a child
- Sit my the fire and enjoy the warmth (better yet, with a loved one)
- Spend time with your pet, without thinking about the time
- When decorating for the season, think about the tradition,"history" and memories that your ornaments and other decorations hold in your heart.
- Enjoy the aroma of freshly baked holiday cookies/meals (savor your life)
- Share a warm cup of tea with an elder in your life
- Give the gift of vitamin "L" (love) in every meal you make for someone
- Give the gift of environmental health, plant a tree (or contact AmericanForests.org to purchase a tree for $1.00)
- Watch a traditional holiday movie classic with family and friends
Whatever the reason, make this this season to love your life, your health and your family!