Thursday, December 13, 2007

High Gear


What a delight to be studying at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in NYC. I am savoring every step of my journey to becoming a Holistic Health and Nutrition Counselor! I have finally found the perfect fit in my life, helping people, guiding them towards wellness AND I'm having sooo much fun!

During my most recent class in November, we had the delight to have Dr. Oz (yes, Oprah's guru) as our guest speaker/teacher. What a firecracker! He was so informative and inspiring! I look forward to sharing all of his great info with you!

I am excited to be working with all of my new one-on-one clients, based on my 12-part program. I'm confident you will reach your health and wellness goals; I'll be with you every step of the way! In other news, I will be guest speaking at the Sacred Heart Schools in Chicago this February, March and April for the parent wellness programs and will also begin to see clients at Windy City Chiropractic and Massage.

My life is very busy right now with holiday preparations, but I really do stop, smell the chocolate chip cookies and give gratitude for my wonderful life. Make this your daily practice.

Take time today to enjoy life's little pleasures, such as this delish cinnamon apple cider recipe!

Cinnamon Apple Cider

Ingredients

* 8 oz. Apple cider or juice (about a coffee mug's worth)
* 1 teaspoon brown sugar
* 1/4 cup light or dark rum (optional)
* 1/4 inch slice of stick butter (optional)
* Nutmeg
* Cinnamon stick

Preparation
Quick and easy microwave recipe!Quick and easy microwave recipe!

1. In a large coffee mug, combine apple cider or juice with 1 teaspoon brown sugar and, if desired, 1/4 cup light or dark rum.

2. Microwave at high for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes.

3. If desired add 1/4-inch slice of stick butter; sprinkle with nutmeg. Serve with cinnamon stick.

Holiday Cheer!
Beth
xo

No comments: